Tuesday 17 February 2009

Flying Pig by Luke in D-1 Class.

I found a cool animal and it had four eyes, eight legs, one tail and two wings. It looks like a flying pig. I took it home and called it my flying Yen. When I put it in my living room, it jumped up and flew to the refrigerator. It began eating the food inside it. When my mom came home and opened the fridge door, she yelled at me and asked why there is a monster pig in her fridge? I told her how I found it. She said that I should throw it away. I went outside and let it go free. When I went to sleep, it flew back into my bedroom window. Then I put it under my bed. The next morning when I woke up, everything in my house had bites taken from them. I thought it was very naughty, but I knew it had no family. Maybe I should go search for its family. Then I took it to go to where I thought the family would be. Then in a tree I saw a hole. I climbed the tree and looked into the hole. That’s when I found its family. Inside were many baby flying pigs. I put the animal back into its hole. They were very happy to see him and I was happy to see him with his family at last.