Tuesday 17 February 2009

One Eye Cat by Neil in D-1 Class.

I found a cat that had one eye, big ears and wings like a bat. It was in a box on the garbage can. I thought it was so sad, so I took it home with me. When I got home, I quickly put it under my bed, so that my mother could not see it. At night, after I finished my dinner, it suddenly disappeared. After a minute, I found it in the bathroom. It was eating all our toothpaste! This time, I put it into my desk. The next day, when I awoke, my desk was open. I found some poo inside and then my mother screamed. I ran out the door to see my mother in the next room. My cat was eating my mothers blanket and some money. I picked it up and kicked it out the open window. When I opened the door, I saw it flying in front of me. I put it into a box and I put it into my classmate’s schoolbag. The next day my classmate didn’t come to school. I wondered why?